Discover your surroundings
PAMPER your curiosity to know more about your surroundings. Each object tells its own story. Thus, you can enrich your experience before going further to explore this bijou island.
Café & Resto
Within easy reach, many warungs, cafés and restaurants are ready to indulge in your appetite around Canggu. Excellent food, healthy salads and drink will accompany your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- - Bali Art Center hosts Balinese art extravaganza every year known as the Bali Arts Festival. Besides, it also has a painting and mask museum and amphitheater.
- - Garuda Wisnu Kencana offers complete cultural show, exhibition and art markets. As the name implies, it displays large size Vishnu statue.
- - Rafting offers you exhilarating adventure through whitewater rafting in the Ayung River and Telaga Waja River.
- - Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa is awaiting your arrival to experience the sensation of a number of water sport activities like parasailing, banana boat, Jet Ski and others.
- - Cycling takes you explore Bali like Jatiluwih, Kintamani and Ubud in simple and healthy way. Find beautiful and friendly smiles of local people in their ongoing activities.
- - Golfing gives you a sensation of sport in combination with leisure in Bali. Just mention the location, Nusa Dua, Dreamland, Tanah Lot or even Bedugul.
- - Bali Museum established in Dutch administration depicts the historical journey of Indonesian, chiefly Balinese, from hunting period to modern one.
- - Bajra Sandi Monument displays the history of Bali in the form of diorama and perched in the heart of Niti Mandala civic center, Denpasar.
- - Gunung Kawi Cliff Temple is originated in the 11th century. These royal tombs are beautifully cut on cliff to commemorate a Balinese King named Anak Wungsu.
- - Monkey Forest takes you to get in touch with grey monkeys. Watch their cuteness at Alas Kedaton (Tabanan) and Padang Tegal (Ubud).
- - Flora and Fauna also welcome your arrival in Bali. Just make a visit to Bali Zoo, Bali Bird Park or Bali Marine and Safari Park.
- - Safari Riding is another way to enjoy Bali differently through Elephant Safari (Taro) or Camel Safari (Nusa Dua).
- - Besakih is the mother temple of Bali lying on the slope of Mt. Agung. It is one of spiritual tourist destinations designed in traditional architecture by the use of black lava stone.
- - Taman Ayun is a vast royal temple complex of Mengwi Kingdom offering beautiful scenery looking like a floating temple surrounded by agricultural canal.
- - Tanah Lot is perched on the rock in the sea that presents amazing and peaceful sanctum. Visitors admire its beauty and unparalleled sunset view.
- - Uluwatu sits on a rock cliff at the southernmost tip of Bali. Other than offering nice sunset view, it also performs Kecak Dance show after the sunset.
Take your imagination on a wonderful journey. Get splashed and enjoy some funs in water park activities such lazy river, slides and others. Waterbom Bali and Circus Park offer these attractions located at Tuban.